Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

I have medium length hair growing back to long, I was curious to see if the majority of men would prefer a woman with long hair over short to medium, or does it matter as long as she's attractive.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

my hair was long short and now it mediam and i got guys its not bout the hair its wat u got



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

I guess you didn't want a man's opinion after all... Report It



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

All depends on your face.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

1. this should be a poll.



2. i perfer it long.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

Hairy Pussy's are so old fashioned whatever the length SHAVE IT OFF



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

I prefer longer hair, medium is ok too. I usually don't find girls with short hair attractive. However in odd cases there are some girls who can pull off short hair, but there aren't many.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

Long hair is fine.Short to medium "kat" hair(-;



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

longer hair is better



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

Guys like girls with long hair! We like to run our fingers through it, and it looks feminine. We don't want a girl that has a guys haircut!



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

It doesn't matter to me. Some women look attractive with short hair, others with long.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

~They like it long, like mine! hehee~



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

do you mean pubic?



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

I personally prefer long hair...



But in truth is real relationships should not be based on appearances. Its a matter of the heart and soul.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

Long straight, shiny dark hair is the latest fashion trend and personally does it for me.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

BUZZ CUTS ARE HOT!!! I always love a chick with a flat top! MMMMMN! it looks like a man from behind... totally HOT



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

It depends on your age. If you're a teen or 20's, I love long hair. Incidentally I love the looks of a basebal cap with a ponytail out through the hole. At the other end of the spectrum, I dislike a wrinkled old woman with long hair down her back.



Short or Long hair, men's opinion?

Long hair unless it's really wavy/curly, then it looks good shortER (not really short). However, I've been exposed to shorter hair on women over here (the military regs make 'em do it) or pulled back in a bun, and the bun thing really does it for me, too.



I think this may be one of those times where the rumors are true: men like longer hair on a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate