Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have medium length hair that has been dyed blonde for years?

and I always get my roots retouched every month. I'm started to notice now that my blonde is fading and brass is coming in. When I call to make an appt to get my roots redone would I ask for an all over color instead of getting my roots done? Is it even possible to get an all over light blonde color with roots?



I have medium length hair that has been dyed blonde for years?

Ask to get your roots done, and also a toner.



The toner will get rid of any of the brassiness you have.



http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/hair-...



That way you to have to burn your hair to get rid of the brassiness, and you don't have to sit in the salon for an extra hour bleaching your hair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate