Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (strai

Yes, but just like a regular perm you have to go in for touch-ups on the roots. Do your research, some salons are way better than others.



Maybe instead of that extreme why not try a CHI straightener for around $100. They work great! I promise! I have one.



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

yes but your hair might be damaged in the long term and when your hair grew out the roots would be curly still but it has worked well for many people. Talk it over with your hairdresser, they usually know best!



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

y would u wanna straightin curly hair everyone love my hair and they alwasy ask if ty=hey can have it...lol...i dont think u should do it not everyone has curly hair....dare to be diffrent?



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

I wouldn't bother. I have curly hair also and it would just make sense to me that putting chemicals on frizzy hair would make it way worse. I use a flat iron- hot tools brand- which works wonders. it takes maybe 10-15 minutes to get my hair straight after washing it, but it works so well. you can get one for about $40 at trade secret or ulta beauty stores. remember curly is beautiful and unique but i know it is fun to change it up!



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

OF COURSE IT'S POSSIBLE. THE BEST STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM IS JAPANESE STRAIGHTENING. BUT BEWARE THAT WHEN YOUR HAIR GROWS BACK, IT'S GOING TO LOOK VERY STRANGE AT THE ROOTS, BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE TIGHT CURLS AND THEN STRAIGHT HAIR. BUT HONESTLY I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO GET A PERM BECAUSE AS IT IS, CURLY IS NATURALLY DRY AND A PERM HAS SO MANY CHEMICALS, THAT IT COULD DAMAGE YOUR NICE CURLY HAIR PERMANENTLY.



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

I have the same problem. After years of getting (straightener perms) my hair became very damaged. Now I use a flat iron my hairdresser ordered for me. You need to take each strand your getting ready to iron and spray first with Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat, iron in volume. IT'S THE BEST!!! Gives my hair a wonderful shine. The transformation is AMAZING!!! Make sure you get a good flat iron they can be pricey but worth it. The cheaper ones like at Sally's or any department store won't do.



I also use a very good conditioning balm that I usually leave in overnight or for a few hours by BIOLAGE "Nourishes and repairs dry. stressed hair" I use it about every 4 days. I also give my hair a break every week or two. I just wash it, air dry and put in a ponytail if I'm just hanging around the house. Also, if you don't have oily hair? once you flat iron you don't need to wash it but every 2 day's. That's another way to give your hair some relief from the heat. ( It keeps it's straight form even sleeping on it) GOOD LUCK!!!!



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

I agree. I definately wouldn't get your hair chemically straightened. You hair will be dead after the process. As for straighteners, I think Chi is the best and well worth what you pay. When I don't want to straighten my hair, I will use the blow dryer and a round brush with a metal core that heats up. I start at the bottom and blow dry it in three sections. After doing this a few weeks, I was able to train my hair to style this way, but I could go back to curly anytime. Hope this helps!



My hair is curly (medium curls), and frizzy, is it posssible for me to get permanent straight (straight perm.)

Japanese Hair Straightening.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/japan...



Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate