Thursday, June 17, 2010

If I have medium brown hair, can I dye my hair a darker blonde? How often can you dye your hair? tha

The best way to go from brown to blonde, is bleaching it. That can take a real toll on your hair too. You don't want it orange, it can take several bleachings to get it light enough to put a blonde on it. If you just put a color on your hair, it won't come out dark blonde. It might lighten up some, but I don't think it will be what you are expecting. There are those new colors out however that are for dark hair and are supposed to lighten pretty good. Wal mart carries these, and even Sally's has a hair color to do that. You might check on using those. Good luck.



If I have medium brown hair, can I dye my hair a darker blonde? How often can you dye your hair? thankyou!!?

Hi, I have medium brown hair and have better luck just getting blonde highlights. It looks more natural than dyeing your hair all one color. I color about every 3 months. Sometimes I have it done professionally and sometimes I do it myself with Revlon Frosting kits. Anyway, it you are intent on dyeing it blonde, I would suggest Natural Instincts because it is a semi-permanent color and will wash out eventually. That way you don't have a permanent committment in case you don't like the way it turns out. Hope this helps - good luck !



If I have medium brown hair, can I dye my hair a darker blonde? How often can you dye your hair? thankyou!!?

I would say do lots and lots of little "dark brown" streakies. Start out with a few and add more if you like it.



Normally, going a lighter colour will look a little off. Bud it all depends on how the colouring is done :D



If I have medium brown hair, can I dye my hair a darker blonde? How often can you dye your hair? thankyou!!?

When you change the color from dark to light it is called hi-lightening or bleaching. Dyeing is going from a light color to a darker one.



The length of time between colorings depends on how healthy your hair is and what type of coloring you do. Bleaching or lightening hair is more damaging and dyeing doesn't do as much damage. Also the length of your hair is a factor, if it is short and you have it trimmed every few weeks or months you can color more often (about every 4 to 6 weeks) because you are cutting off the damaged hair. If you hair is long you mostly just have to concentrate on the "new growth" and try not to do any chemical processes to the rest of your hair and use a GOOD conditioner between colorings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate