Thursday, June 17, 2010

About 2 weeks ago I dyed my hair and added highlights. Well last night I dyed it again a medium ash

I got the hair color from Sally's and did it myself to try and get rid of the gold highlights. Well it made my hair darker, but I still have the gold highlights as like an undertone. I plan on putting some dark red or caramel highlights in my hair a little later. Any way to get rid of the gold highlights, and can anyone suggest a good process or kit or whatever to put the red in my hair. Right now its really dark too. Thanks!!



About 2 weeks ago I dyed my hair and added highlights. Well last night I dyed it again a medium ash brown.?

well one, medium ash brown is quite a dark color. Ash isnt a cure all to warmth.



In order to put red in your hair you are going to have to lighten with bleach then tone it red. (which will fade fast) As no kit or other color is going to remove the color on your hair now.



I suggest you seek professional help before you damage your hair to the point of no return.



About 2 weeks ago I dyed my hair and added highlights. Well last night I dyed it again a medium ash brown.?

wow i wouldnt put anything else in it for a while. you can get a root touch up product and go over the highlights but you're damaging the crap out of your hair so be careful! if it's dry use a hydrating deep conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate